Česká spořitelna is a large bank that gives its employees great opportunities. Become part of our team, which concentrates diverse talent, knowledge and experience. Learn from personalities who set trends and set the direction for Czech banking. Work in an inspiring environment with a friendly atmosphere. Develop your potential through creative workshops or professional training. Find a job that you really enjoy.
For more than 8 million customers across Europe, George stands for a digital banking experience that combines design and technology on an open platform. We achieve this by empowering people to understand, manage and, last but not least, enjoy one of their most personal things: their money.
Well, to get straight to the point, we are looking for someone who is smart, savvy, and seriously good at designing great solutions, consistent with business requirements. As a Technical Analyst (f/m/d), critical thinking for you, means having the ability to turn madness into method, and method into direction. You are organized, a natural communicator, and can collaborate across web and mobile lines, bringing people together to create shared understanding.
Your future tasks:
- Analysis and coordination of implementation and changes of business applications
- Analysis of IT-requests and IT-demand
- Evaluation of possible solution scenarios considering existing applications
- Participation in development and documentation of applications and data
- Preparation of Software Design Specification and data mapping/modelling requirements and data analysis
- Definition of Acceptance criteria and testing scenarios
- Close cooperation with members of your team (Product owner, Developers, QA Engineers, Designer)
- Work with HTTP, Rest APIs, JSON and Chrome DevTools, Jira and Confluence
- A proven track-record working in the IT or banking industries
- Basic knowledge of HTTP, Rest APIs, JSON and Chrome DevTools
- Understanding of the necessity for testing and documentation of a software project
- Analytical skills and interest to work in a complex, international environment and the opportunities it delivers
- Fluent knowledge of English written and spoken
- Strong communication skills, team player
What do we offer:
- Besides a competitive salary, you will receive some of the best benefits on the Czech market:
- 42 days off (25 days of vacation, 5 sick days, 1 extra day off each month for better work-life balance)
- 120 Kč for each day worked - fully paid by the employer
- 9 600 Kč Cafeteria points (possibility to order Multisport card)
- Pension insurance participation – up to 28 800 Kč/year