George is the prime face for the most of our clients. It helps to create our image and to improve how our brand is perceived by clients. Many of our clients usesGeorge on daily basis and that’s why we want to make their experience as pleasant and friendly, as possible.
This is the reason why we are building a new development team in Prague. This team will be taking part in development of modern George internet banking for the whole Erste Group. And that is to impact more than 5 million clients of ours.
Our goal is for all clients of Erste to be able to use the complete portfolio of services within George. Besides this, it will include portfolio of product of our selected strategic partners.
Your main goal will be development of Frontend of George web interface in cooperation with other colleagues in Prague. The squad consists of 4 Developers – BE + FE, 1 Tester, Agile Coach, Analyst – and more is yet to come!
If you fancy working with an international agile team within Erste Group, this is the opportunity, you have been looking for whole summer! Your skills and talent will help millions of clients from Aš to Zagreb.
What would your daily job be?
- Cooperation with designers, analysts, UX experts and other developers on new functionalities of George
- You will be in close touch with the core George Labs team
- You will be working with the latest technologies among a team of skilled colleagues
What skillset should you have?
- Software engineering knowledge (design patterns, data structures, algorithms)
- Logical thinking, OOP approach, solid grasp of UML
- Knowledge of component architecture, Client-Server architecture
- Test Driven Development, Business Driven Development
- Very good level of English spoken and written, Czech or Slovak as well
- Maintain clean and tidy code (Keep it simple, do not repeat yourself)
And what technologies should you know well?
- ReactJS, Redux + tooling and usual libraries
- Bootstrap, Responsive design, NodeJS, NPM
- GIT (rebase, pull request, squash, merge…)
- HTTP, REST, Unit testing (Jasmin, Jest, Karma, Mocha...)
- Backbone framework knowledge is an advantage
What do we offer?
Besides a competitive salary, you will receive some of the best benefits on the Czech market:
- 42 days off (25 days of vacation, 5 sick days, 1 extra day off each month for better work-life balance)
- 110 Kč for each day worked - fully paid by the employer
- 9 600 Kč Cafeteria points (possibility to order Multisport card)
- Pension insurance participation – up to 28 800 Kč/year