We are Open banking tribe of Ceska sporitelna. We really enjoy to be on the edge of tomorrow. Our world is full of proof of concepts, validating and shaping the future. Dancing with megatrends, platform business models as well as open banking opportunities, APIs and brand new revenue streams. Read more about us and our outputs (https://medium.com/webapi-developers/openapi-review-2017-58b2bb584e23).
Our expectations from “Java engineer” are mainly with identifying, quantifying and executing business opportunities arising from our Open banking partner community.
What would we need from you?
- You are known for being empathic with a collaborative mindset. You can work in a hectic environment and you are responsive to rapid changes with a driver personality
- Fit into a team
- Able to communicate complex concepts clearly and accurately; strong written and verbal communication skills
- 3+ yrs of experience with software architecture and technologies
- 3+ years of experience in using Java
- Proven ability to implement REST APIs
- Experience using modern and functional programming styles
- Excellent code hygiene and habits
- Attention to detail around stable release with comprehensive testing and regression suites
- Ability to work as part of a highly collaborative team
We offer you:
- Participation in setting brand new business. You will be able to contribute to the next phase in our company's development and expansion in Europe
- Collaboration closely with diverse team, including engineers, product managers and UX designers. An experienced team of interesting people. You will not be the smartest person in the room
- Full-time contract, fair salary and corporate benefits (https://www.velkemoznosti.cz/prace-a-zivot-v-bance#benefity)
- Design, development and testing new features
- Participate in all stages of the software development lifecycle: from design and development, to deployment and maintenance
- Build a reliable framework with comprehensive testing of features and performance tuning to ensure platform stability both in terms of uptime as well as performance
- The technologies we work with are Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Oracle, Weblogic, Maven, Teamcity
- Long-term but not monotonous work on one project
- We know what technical debt is and we have the opportunity to change it
- We quite regularly participate/co-design/hold hackathons
- We have a budget for education and conferences
If this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you!
More information about us and Open Banking you may find here:
Víte o někom, kdo by mohl mít zájem?