ČS NHQ, s.r.o., a subsidiary of Česká spořitelna, one of the largest banks in Czech Republic, is in the preparation to build new headquarters on the green field. The team in charge is looking for new enthusiastic colleagues who would like to engage with it. You will be joining the team on the exciting unique project (Campus for Česká spořitelna) that can be a challenging opportunity for your career.
You will have the opportunity to be part of a unique and very big development project in Real Estate and Construction and have the chance to gain very valuable project management skills if you join the project from the beginning and be with it to the end.
Are you ready for such a challenge? Then do not hesitate to apply!
What you can expect:
- helping to run the project
- ensuring effective communication among the parties on the project (bank, suppliers, team, etc.)
- tasks tracking, information sharing
- organizing the meetings, collecting and preparing the content
- communication with suppliers and the bank (technical, legal, accounting, tax department, etc.)
- ensuring compliance and given rules
- reporting and monitoring, escalations where necessary
What we expect:
- previous experience with work in bi-lingual (Czech-English) project management
- very good Czech and English communication skills (both verbal and written)
- advanced computer literacy: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- certain legal background to:
- understand, track and control contractual obligations
- ensure that all contractual documents are collected and stored
- provide relevant reporting
- basic accounting understanding, communication with advisors (legal & tax)
- data organizing skills – e.g. for collection of all architect’s and engineer’s drawings and proposals, legal documents etc.
- energetic, communicative, responsible and disciplined person who is ready to take very important role in the project, who is target oriented, wants to find solutions and get things done
- person who has common sense thinking, likes to multitask and who is willing to help the team, opened to various tasks needed and “learn as we go”
- person who is ready to overcome troubles
What we offer:
- complex unique career opportunity
- taking care of E2E processes
- preparing the new centre of work and life for thousands of people
Víte o někom, kdo by mohl mít zájem?