Česká spořitelna is a large bank offering multiple and appealing opportunities to its employees. Join our team that concentrates diverse talent, knowledge and experience. Learn from people who set trends in the Czech banking market. Work in an inspiring and friendly environment. Grow your potential in creative workshops, trainings or in cooperation with professional coaches. Explore your own big possibilities. Help us to transform the bank to the Agile way of working.
What you can expect:
- Data management of SAS/Hadoop environment developement for cross-boarder Credit risk data sharing & risk related calculations
- Responsibility for ETL processes and metadata checks
- Performing occasional data preparations and data quality checks (mostly SQL)
- Development of SAS/Hadoop environment together with Erste Group IT and Credit Risk department located in Vienna
- PySpark Implementation of Monitoring of rating models accross the whole Erste Group
- Daily support to local risk analytical teams in The Czech Republic, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Croatia and Serbia - the end users of the data-mart. Discuss business requirements and propose technical solutions to the business problems.
What we expect:
- Experience with databases (e.g. SQL) and basic knowledge of programming
- Willingness to learn business principles of the financial institution and accepting the fact that the position is rather business oriented with IT skills (e.g. not standard IT position)
- Communicating level of English
- Knowledge of SAS and Python/Pyspark seen as a benefit
What we offer:
- Opportunity to leverage technical skills to support solution of analytical tasks in risk management area of a bank
- Stable working environment within the largest banking group in the region and healthy work/life balance
- Opportunity to work with diverse range of top of the art technologies like Hadoop, SAS, Python, Tableau
- Work in an international team
- Personal development through wide range of trainings
Víte o někom, kdo by mohl mít zájem?